Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Hello Everyone :)

I aplogize for my disapperance from my blog, I had computer issues ( My whole system crashed!! )  and with the holidays boy has life been a whirlwind! But, none the less I am back and ready to blog more than ever! I hope everyone is prepared for the holidays and is getting excited to spend time with your loved ones, I know I am. I have all my gifts wrapped, cookies baked and decorations set, this momma is more than ready, so bring on the holidays!! However, other than the holidays and my daily grind with school and life I have been trying to steal some deals this holiday season and really grasp on to this couponing thing, I think I've got the hang of it now and hope to be posting deals I find this next coming week, and how I did it and help you also snag some of the great deals so please watch for that! Until, then feel free to post any Christmas or holiday love on my comments I would love to hear from you, even if it is to share your favorite thing you got for Christmas, or if you won any blog giveaways let us know because we all love deals and super good finds...so until next time share away and Happy Blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment